Meet the Hang in there (HIT) Adaptive Pedal
High strength, lightweight adaptive pedal for stable pedaling for medical fitness
The standard Excy pedal makes it easy to pedal with your hands or legs without worrying about swapping them out and offers a great ergonomic position for all workouts. For those who are interested in special medical foot pedals, the Excy HIT Adaptive Pedal uses a wide foot platform with adjustable straps that allow the heel to hang freely with support while also holding the foot steady to pedal comfortably and properly.
Offering a range of foot flexibility that is similar to traditional bike shoes, riders can engage in isometric pedaling, small back and forth pressing, or pedal in full rotations. Since Excy’s resistance range is bi-directional, riders can recruit more muscles vs. simply pedaling in inertia-assisted circles that someone would do on a flywheel or motorized bike. They can follow this motion in reverse to work opposing muscles.
The HIT Adaptive Pedal is also available as single pedal.
Excy Hang in There (HIT) Adaptive PedalNever have your heels fall off again
- Each pedal weighs 2.5 lbs
- Works with any 9/16″ crank arm
- Easily adjustable for sizes ranging from children’s feet with shoes, to size 13 men’s feet without shoes
- Wide upper foot platform for comfortable pedaling (5.5″ wide and 6″ long)
- Adjustable no slip flexible heel strap to secure foot
- Adjustable toe strap to keep foot stable for pedaling enjoyment (feels like a clipless pedal)
- Easy access and exit
- Do it Yourself reach strap for independent access for extra assistance