Shop the Excy XCS Pro Hospital Ergometer for Full Body Resistance Cycling
Bring medical fitness to patients in their room
Make Cycling Medical Fitness More Accessible for Patients with Limited Mobility
The XCS Pro portable total body cycling system offers easier access to quality bed, chair, and floor pedaling exercises. Weighing 14.5 pounds, the XCS Pro folds for easy storage and transport and empowers physical therapists to hand carry a durable recumbent bike, upper body ergometer, and bed pedal exerciser directly to their patients in a single device. Key features were driven by feedback from customers like Stanford Health Care, University of the Pacific sports medicine department, and other physical therapy clinics and drive a new standard in accessible upper and lower body pedaling movements from a seated, standing, or lying down positions. The XCS Pro includes a wider Excy Keeper for measuring knee flexion and medical foot and hand pedals. Recommended for multiple diverse patient populations.
To help physical therapists better serve their patients with customized programs, Excy has collaborated with web-based PT-Helper to serve up on-demand instructions for over 20 Excy exercises.
- Lightweight at 14.5 pounds
- Active resistance from 1-25 pounds
- Hand pedals and medical foot pedals
- Wider Excy keeper for measuring knee flexion
- Large resistance knob
- Bi-directional resistance
- 6″ steel cranks
- Thermal sensor to measure output
- No assembly required
- No weight limit (except standing position-220 pounds)
- Easy to carry
- Adjustable heights and length
- Disinfects safely with CaviWipes, AHP wipes, etc.
- Heavy-duty metal construction. Powder coated.
- Recyclable packaging