Meet the Excy XCS 240
One System. Unlimited Capabilities.
The Excy XCS 240 is here to eliminate every barrier of time, space, and many limited mobility challenges for squeezing in more quality exercise anywhere, anytime. Enjoy a mix of cardio and strength training exercises for sports performance, health and fitness, or rehabilitation to fit your goals. The system is optimized to turn any chair into a recumbent exercise bike, but also work as an upper body ergometer, desk cycle, step cycle, bed cycle, and to cycle while lying down. With resistance ranges of 2-70 pounds, you can use the system for light to vigorous workouts. See exercise positions.
- Lightweight 13.3 pounds
- Folds for easy storage and transport
- 2-70 lbs active, bi-directional resistance
- 20X the resistance force and 30X the resistance torque of other portable exercise bikes
- Large resistance knob
- 6″ steel crank
- Accommodate any 9/16″ foot or hand pedal
- Thermal sensor to measure output
- No assembly required
- No weight limit (except standing position at 220 pounds)
- Four adjustable heights
- Disinfects safely with CaviWipes, AHP wipes, etc.
- Heavy-duty metal construction. Powder coated.
- Recyclable packaging
Hospitals, Physical Therapists, Universities, and Consumers Trust Excy Cycling Resistance Trainers
Excy has helped hundreds of people eliminate the barriers of exercise with our patented approach that puts the benefits of big heavy pieces equipment into one small portable device. Learn more!