Meet the New Excy XCS Pro!
Quality Portable Exercise Rehabilitation System for Upper and Lower Body Cycling
Weighs 14.5 Pounds. Easily Carry to Patients in Oncology, ICU, and Other Patients Who Can Benefit from Physical Activity.
Quality Portable Recumbent Exercise Bike-Works with Any Chair
Work with patients in their room on range of motion, cardiovascular exercise, or endurance training. The versatile and durable Excy XCS Pro system is easy to setup for chair or wheelchair pedaling, is simple to use, and accommodates a wide variety of user profiles. The system folds for easy storage and transport, making it easy for caretakers to hand carry the benefits of a recumbent exercise bike directly to users in a hospital, a nursing home, or at home. Explore taking an individual outside to get fresh air or for socialization to lift spirits. Learn more.
Highest Quality Portable Upper Body Ergometer – Standing and Seated Positions
Help patients use their arms to exercise in bed, bedside, or from a chair in standing or seated positions. The Excy XCS is Pro is a versatile and durable upper body ergometer designed to meet the demands of most any orthopedic rehabilitation, cardiac, sports medicine, wellness, or general conditioning program. Learn more.
Bed Bike and Floor Cycle for Effective Exercise While Lying Down
Help patients engage in early exercise by cycling their legs while lying down or partially sitting up. The Excy XCS Pro opens up new paths for those with limited mobility to pedal their legs while lying down in bed or on a physical therapy table (also works on the floor). The portable exercise rehabilitation system allows users to easily work on small back and forth motions, isometric exercises, or pedal in full bi-directional circles. Our patented approach prevents the system from scooting away from the user. Learn more.
Live and Guided Instruction. Tracking.
Meet the Excy Mobile Coach
Excy XCS Pro Specs
Portable exercise rehabilitation made easier
Excy XCS Pro
- Lightweight 14.5 pounds and compact
- Storage dimensions L30” x W18”x H5.5”
- Folds and unfolds easily
- Active resistance from 1-25 pounds
- Large resistance knob
- Bi-directional resistance
- 6″ steel cranks
- Thermal sensor to measure output
- No assembly required
- No weight limit
- Easy to carry
- Adjustable heights and length
- Disinfects safely with CaviWipes, AHP wipes, etc.
- Heavy duty metal construction. Powder coated.
- Recyclable packaging
Excy XCS Pro Accessories
- Patented wide Keeper prevents scooting (with body indicators for knee and hip flexion measurement)
- Standard multi-purpose foot and hand pedal, medical pedals with foot straps, and ergonomic hand pedals
- Wrench for changing pedals (accommodates any 9/16″ pedal)
- Clevis pins to easily shift between four height positions
- Smartphone holder available add-on
- Seated, standing, or lying down cardiovascular exercise
- Strengthening upper body and lower body muscles
- Improving mobility and range of motion in knees, hips, and shoulders
- Individuals in hospitals for several weeks
- Space constrained physical therapy clinics, nursing homes
- Teaching patients to move in ways to ease pain and improve function
Watch the Excy XCS Pro Video
See More Excy XCS Pro Positions
PT Table Example
What Experts Are Saying About Excy