Excy XCS Pro Bed Pedal Exerciser
Quality portable bed pedal exerciser offers easy access to upper and lower body bed pedaling movements from a seated, standing, or lying down position
Patented approach offers the highest quality portable bed ergometer for arm and leg cycling in bed or bedside
Bed Bike for Legs – Home. Physical Therapy Tables. Hospital Beds.
The new Excy XCS Pro offers a stable lower body bed cycling experience for people who can’t stand or walk with ease. Bed exercises or bedside movements can be done from a seated or lying down position to coordinate range of motion, isometric, and full rotation exercises. Our patented approach prevents the system from scooting away from the user while cycling legs. Body location indicators help physical therapists record knee and hip flexion in order to create personalized programs for those recovering from knee injuries or surgery. Our innovative approach enables those who are bedridden to cycle legs to get cardiovascular exercise and focus on building up their endurance. There is no weight limit.
Multiple Bed, Bedside, and Chair Cycling Leg Exercise Positions
Floor Exercise Example
Multiple Positions for Exercising Arms in Bed or Bedside
Bed Bike for Arms – A Quality Portable Arm Ergometer
The Excy XCS Pro offers a quality portable arm ergometer that allows the user to exercise by pedaling arms in bed or bedside from a chair while standing or sitting. Users gain convenient and unprecedented access to upper body cardiovascular and strength training exercises. In working with customers like Stanford Health Hospital, University of the Pacific sports rehabilitation department, and physical therapy clinics across the country, we’re worked hard to make upper body pedaling movements widely available to all patients from a seated and standing position. The Excy XCS Pro makes it possible for rehab professionals to teach patients to move in ways to ease pain and improve function, and avoid the health complications of being sedentary using upper body fitness.
Closer Look at the Excy XCS Pro Upper Body Ergometer Features
Excy XCS Pro Specs
Portable exercise rehabilitation made easier
Excy XCS Pro System
- Lightweight 14.5 pounds and compact
- Storage dimensions L30” x W18”x H5.5”
- Folds and unfolds easily
- Active resistance from 1-25 pounds
- Adjustable heights and lengths
- Large resistance knob
- Bi-directional quiet resistance
- 6″ cranks
- Thermal sensor to measure output
- No assembly required
- No weight limit (rider sits in chair)
- Easy to carry
- Disinfects safely
- Heavy duty metal construction. Powder coated.
- Recyclable packaging
Excy XCS Pro Accessories
- Patented Keeper prevents scooting (with body indicators for knee and hip flexion measurement)
- Standard foot pedal, medical pedals with foot straps, and ergonomic hand pedals
- Wrench for changing pedals (accommodates any 9/16″ pedal)
- Clevis pins to easily shift between four height positions
- Toggle ties for chairs to prevent scooting when placed in front of users on the floor.
- Smartphone holder available add-on
Bed Exercise Positions Ideal for:
- Seated, standing, or lying down cardiovascular exercise
- Strengthening upper and lower body muscles
- Isometric, range of motion, full rotation exercises
- Improving mobility and range of motion in knees, hips, and shoulders
- Individuals in hospitals for several weeks or bedridden at home or nursing homes
- Teaching patients to move in ways to ease pain and improve function
On-Demand Digital and Mobile Content
Mobile Instruction and Tracking
Meet the Excy Mobile Coach
Easily create customized exercise programs available in collaboration with PT-Helper. Physical therapist can pick an Excy exercise and easily customize duration, hold time, recovery time, rest time, repetitions, and more.