The Excy XCS Pro Portable Recumbent Exercise Bike
Best Recumbent Exercise Bike for On the Go Physical Therapists and Caretakers.
Portable. Lightweight. High Quality. Adjustable Heights.
Quality Portable Recumbent Exercise Bike – Easy Access. Use Any Chair.
The patented Excy XCS Pro offers the best recumbent exercise bike for on the go caretakers who want to hand carry the benefits of a recumbent exercise bike directly to users. The Excy XCS Pro turns any chair into a recumbent exercise bike, yet weighs 14.5 pounds. The system folds for easy storage and transport and offers the widest variety of recumbent exercise bike positions on the market. The system can be easily adjusted to accommodate nearly any user. Offering the highest premium quality in a portable recumbent exercise bike, the Excy XCS Pro offers an attractive no-step design for easy access. Adjustable bi-directional resistance offers unmatched versatility for range of motion, isometric, and cardiovascular exercises.
In working with customers like Stanford Health Hospital, University of the Pacific sports rehabilitation department, and physical therapy clinics across the country, we’ve worked hard to make recumbent cycling movements widely available to all users.
Closer Look at the Excy XCS Pro Recumbent Position
Best Recumbent Exercise Bike to Carry to Patients When and Where They Need It
Multiple Positions for Semi- and Full Recumbent Cycling
Excy XCS Pro Recumbent Bike Specs
Portable Exercise Rehabilitation Made Easier
Excy XCS Pro System
- Lightweight 14.5 pounds and compact
- Storage dimensions L30” x W18”x H5.5”
- Folds and unfolds easily
- Active resistance from 1-25 pounds
- Five adjustable recumbent heights
- Large resistance knob
- Bi-directional quiet resistance
- 6″ steel cranks
- Thermal sensor to measure output
- No assembly required
- No weight limit (rider sits in chair)
- Easy to carry
- Disinfects safely with CaviWipes, AHP wipes, etc.
- Heavy duty metal construction. Powder coated.
- Recyclable packaging
Excy XCS Pro Accessories
- Patented Keeper prevents scooting (with body indicators for knee and hip flexion measurement)
- Standard multi-purpose foot and hand pedal, medical pedals with foot straps, and ergonomic hand pedals
- Wrench for changing pedals (accommodates any 9/16″ pedal)
- Clevis pins to easily shift between four height positions
- Smartphone holder available add-on
Recumbent Bike Positions Ideal for:
- Seated cardiovascular exercise
- Strengthening lower body muscles
- Improving mobility and range of motion in knees and hips
- Individuals in hospitals for several weeks
- Teaching patients to move in ways to ease pain and improve function
Upper Body Ergometer Overview
Excy is the highest quality portable arm ergometer for pedaling arms in bed, from a chair, a table, or the floor.
Floor and Bed Bike Overview
The new Excy XCS Pro offers a stable lower body bed cycling experience for people who can’t stand or walk with ease. Bed exercises or bedside movements can be done from a seated or lying down position to coordinate range of motion, isometric, and full rotation exercises.
Learn More About the Excy XCS Pro
On-Demand Mobile and Online Training
Instructions and Tracking
Meet the Excy Mobile Coach
Easily create customized exercise programs available in collaboration with PT-Helper. Physical therapist can pick an Excy exercise and easily customize duration, hold time, recovery time, rest time, repetitions, sets, and more.