In 2015, Excy will be pushing hard to make many favorite lists when it comes to offering the best cardio equipment for busy lives. Until then, we thought we’d highlight some favorites discovered along the way.
Below you will find a list of the best and most effective cardio equipment on the market according to Men’s Health. The prices range from $5,950 for the Woodway Curve to $730 for the Concept2 SkiErg. Here’s this list:
- Woodway Curve $5,950
- Concept2 SkiErg $730
- Assault AirBike $999
- Jacobs Ladder $3,995
- Concept2 Model D Indoor Rower $900
With some of the above price ranges being a little high, we thought we’d take a look at the most wished for cardio equipment on Amazon, including capturing how the vendors have highlighted their greatest benefits.
As you will see in the below list, the Concept2 SkiErg was the only piece of cardio equipment that made both lists:
1) Exerpeutic Exerpeutic 250XL Folding Magnetic Upright Bike
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 300 lbs
- SEATING COMFORT: Large seat cushion for people of any size, easily adjustable to fit anywhere from 5’3 inch to 6’3 inch users.
- HEART RATE: Hand Pulse Monitor
- SPACE SAVER DESIGN: Folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels
- TENSION RESISTANCE: An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout.
2) Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
- Six personal trainer workouts.
- Two-position incline.
- Comfortable cushioning.
3) Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer
- Compact, lightweight elliptical trainer for the home or office
- Foot-pedal-only chassis fits handily under a desk or in a closet
- Low-impact design protects back, knees, hips, and ankles
- Electronic monitor tracks strides, exercise time, and calories
- Sturdy steel construction; non-slip pedals; Assembly required
4) Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine with PM3
- Indoor rowing machine with sliding seat for complete total body workouts. Flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
- 14-Inch (35.6 cm) seat height, nickel-plated chain and PM3 monitor.
- Separates easily into two pieces for storage with a quick-release frame lock. Caster wheels make it mobile.
- Adjustable footrests accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes. Ergonomic handle for natural position.
- Requires footprint of 9 x 4 feet; 500-pound capacity; 5-year frame warranty.
5) Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike
- Indoor cycling bike with 40-pound flywheel
- Heavy-duty crank and smooth chain drive mechanism
- Fully adjustable seat and handlebars for comfort
- Adjustable resistance systems; transport wheels
- Supports up to 275 pounds; measures 20 x 46.5 x 48.5 inches (W x H x D)
When Excy is ready, it will provide amazing cardio benefits, plus so much more (including a phenomenal upper body and core strength training workout). Plus, because Excy is a portable exercise machine, you can use it anywhere. So, make sure to sign up to become an Excy Insider at excy.wpengine.com so you can be one of the first to see Excy in action.