Meet the XCS 200! Our Most Portable and Versatile Excy System!
Safely Cycle Yourself Strong Anywhere!
Portable recumbent exercise bike, upper body ergometer, desk cycle, step cycle, bed cycle, lying down cycle.
Carry to patients in oncology, ICU, geriatrics, etc. All benefits of XCS 260, but wider Keeper base and versatile pedaling accessories.
Free Mobile Coach Serves Up On-Demand, Live, and Guided Workouts
- 25 physical therapy guided videos
- 6 guided interval training workouts
- 2 customized interval clocks
- Track intensity output, duration, and estimated calories
- Visual illustrations with instructions
Watch TV. Check Social Media. Do Conference Calls. All While Pedaling a High Quality Small Recumbent Exercise Bike
Tone Arms. Sculpt Shoulders. Enjoy the Cardio and Strength Training Benefits of a Quality Upper Body Ergometer Anywhere
Exercise While Lying Down–Floor and Bed Cycling for Arms and Legs
Improve Balance, Core Strength, and Flexibility
Build Strong Cycling Legs with Advanced Stand-Up Unicycle and Stair Stepping
Excy XCS 200 Specs
- Lightweight 13.3 to 14 pounds
- Folds for easy storage
- 2-70 LBS bi-directional resistance force
- 20X the resistance force and 30X the resistance torque of other portable exercise bikes
- Large resistance knob
- Bi-directional quiet resistance
- 6″ steel crank accommodate any 9/16″ pedal
- Thermal sensor to measure output
- No assembly required
- No weight limit (except standing position at 220 pounds)
- Adjustable heights and length
Stay in Touch
Excy in the News!
Join the Excy Family