As a society, we all sit way too much and sitting has been shown to have numerous negative health impacts, including shaving years off our life. So, we can all use a little more time on the floor. It just so happens that Excy works amazing on the floor in a recumbent bike position, whether you are going for a high-energy workout, low intensity spin or even a good stretch. You can use Excy on the floor to get a lower body workout for sculpting lean glutes, quads, and calves and an amazing core workout for your abs. It works anywhere you have the equivalent space of a beach towel. Always start with a warm up for the best results.
- U.S. Marine Leigh Sumner Doesn’t Let Spinal Cord Injury Stop Her From Winning Gold in DoD Warrior Games
- Christine Lusita Puts Excy on ‘Best of the Best’ Fun Fitness List for IDEA World
- Excy Upgrades Mobile Coach Platform with Upper Body Exercises for XCR 300 Arm Ergometer
- Is it Time to Squash Obesity Myths? HealthYeah!
- How People with Limited Mobility Use Excy to Take Back Their Workout Independence