As a society, we all sit way too much and sitting has been shown to have numerous negative health impacts, including shaving years off our life. So, we can all use a little more time on the floor. It just so happens that Excy works amazing on the floor in a recumbent bike position, whether you are going for a high-energy workout, low intensity spin or even a good stretch. You can use Excy on the floor to get a lower body workout for sculpting lean glutes, quads, and calves and an amazing core workout for your abs. It works anywhere you have the equivalent space of a beach towel. Always start with a warm up for the best results.
- Is Founder Depression and Anxiety Real? HealthYeah! Especially with a Mental Health History
- Is Shoulder and Upper Body Conditioning Important? HealthYeah! Shoulder Pain is NO Fun. Lets Chat!
- Are Alzheimer’s and Dementia Hard? HealthYeah! Interview Recap with Ian Kremer of LEAD Coalition
- Is Corporate Fitness Important to Wellness Programs? HealthYeah!
- Upper Body Fitness Critical During Excy Anti-Sedentary April Challenge