As a society, we all sit way too much and sitting has been shown to have numerous negative health impacts, including shaving years off our life. So, we can all use a little more time on the floor. It just so happens that Excy works amazing on the floor in a recumbent bike position, whether you are going for a high-energy workout, low intensity spin or even a good stretch. You can use Excy on the floor to get a lower body workout for sculpting lean glutes, quads, and calves and an amazing core workout for your abs. It works anywhere you have the equivalent space of a beach towel. Always start with a warm up for the best results.
- Resilience Excy Challenge: The Power and Science of Exercise is Real
- Meet the Excy XCS Bed Bike and No Slip Adaptive Foot Pedal
- Springtime Sports Injuries for Runners: Start Slowly!
- Exercising at Home During the Coronavirus: Aim for Moderate Intensity
- COVID-19: Exercise is Medicine for a Strong Immune System