As a society, we all sit way too much and sitting has been shown to have numerous negative health impacts, including shaving years off our life. So, we can all use a little more time on the floor. It just so happens that Excy works amazing on the floor in a recumbent bike position, whether you are going for a high-energy workout, low intensity spin or even a good stretch. You can use Excy on the floor to get a lower body workout for sculpting lean glutes, quads, and calves and an amazing core workout for your abs. It works anywhere you have the equivalent space of a beach towel. Always start with a warm up for the best results.
- Meet the XCR 300–The World’s First Hand Bike for Power Weight Racks
- Explore Snacking on Exercise in 2019 to Eliminate Barriers
- Thank You Veterans: One Marine’s Hand Bike Journey with SciFit and Excy
- Excy Makes Medical Fitness More Accessible for Hospital Patients with New XCS Pro
- Excy is Proud to Sponsor the M (Menopause) Event by Genneve