As a society, we all sit way too much and sitting has been shown to have numerous negative health impacts, including shaving years off our life. So, we can all use a little more time on the floor. It just so happens that Excy works amazing on the floor in a recumbent bike position, whether you are going for a high-energy workout, low intensity spin or even a good stretch. You can use Excy on the floor to get a lower body workout for sculpting lean glutes, quads, and calves and an amazing core workout for your abs. It works anywhere you have the equivalent space of a beach towel. Always start with a warm up for the best results.
- Chair Cycling with Excy on the Floor, Great for Bedside and Physical Therapy Table Cycling
- The Excy Summer-Ready Pedal Exerciser May Challenge Continues
- Exercise Prescriptions Must Get More Personal and More Prevalent
- Summer Season is Upon Us. Time for Stamina and Endurance Exercises!
- Exercise for Parkinson’s Disease is Essential Topic for PD Awareness Month
- Butt Seriously: The Science of Exercise.
- Excy Workouts: Cardio, Strength Training, and Physical Therapy
- Exercise is Medicine: Mind. Body. Life.
- Hand Bike News and Workouts
- Interesting Fitness News
- Physical Therapy News
- Recumbent Exercise Bike News and Workouts
- The Power of Cycling: Battling Injury, Disease, and Dissabilities.