As a society, we all sit way too much and sitting has been shown to have numerous negative health impacts, including shaving years off our life. So, we can all use a little more time on the floor. It just so happens that Excy works amazing on the floor in a recumbent bike position, whether you are going for a high-energy workout, low intensity spin or even a good stretch. You can use Excy on the floor to get a lower body workout for sculpting lean glutes, quads, and calves and an amazing core workout for your abs. It works anywhere you have the equivalent space of a beach towel. Always start with a warm up for the best results.
- Colorectal Cancer Exercise Success Story Post Laparoscopic Surgery
- 10 Excy Lying Down Exercises for Leg Lymphedema and Lymph Drainage
- Heart Health Month: Time to Attend to Matters of the Heart
- One Woman’s Journey to Exercise at Home with Cerebral Palsy During COVID Life
- Retired Neuro-Radiologist Creates Anti-Sitting Disease Lifestyle with Excy