As a society, we all sit way too much and sitting has been shown to have numerous negative health impacts, including shaving years off our life. So, we can all use a little more time on the floor. It just so happens that Excy works amazing on the floor in a recumbent bike position, whether you are going for a high-energy workout, low intensity spin or even a good stretch. You can use Excy on the floor to get a lower body workout for sculpting lean glutes, quads, and calves and an amazing core workout for your abs. It works anywhere you have the equivalent space of a beach towel. Always start with a warm up for the best results.
- Duopa and Excy: One Man’s Journey to Battle Parkinson’s Disease
- Exercise to Live Longer? Time for Exercise Prescriptions!
- Tips to Use the Excy Recumbent Exercise Bike for POTS
- Our Commitment to Help You Maintain Cardio and Stay Strong While Recovering from an Injury or Health Setback
- Rejuvenation October Excy Challenge: 10 Dares to Unleash Bold New Energy