Getting to a pool can often be a challenge for people who like to swim, but Excy can be a great alternative for training the upper body, especially when you want to improve your cardiovascular condition and develop a stronger upper body and core on those days that you can’t get access to a pool. Plus, it can also be used on days when you want to rest your arms, yet cycle your legs to increase cardiac output since it works like an upper body ergometer.
- U.S. Marine Leigh Sumner Doesn’t Let Spinal Cord Injury Stop Her From Winning Gold in DoD Warrior Games
- Christine Lusita Puts Excy on ‘Best of the Best’ Fun Fitness List for IDEA World
- Excy Upgrades Mobile Coach Platform with Upper Body Exercises for XCR 300 Arm Ergometer
- Is it Time to Squash Obesity Myths? HealthYeah!
- How People with Limited Mobility Use Excy to Take Back Their Workout Independence