Getting to a pool can often be a challenge for people who like to swim, but Excy can be a great alternative for training the upper body, especially when you want to improve your cardiovascular condition and develop a stronger upper body and core on those days that you can’t get access to a pool. Plus, it can also be used on days when you want to rest your arms, yet cycle your legs to increase cardiac output since it works like an upper body ergometer.
- Heart Health Month: Time to Attend to Matters of the Heart
- One Woman’s Journey to Exercise at Home with Cerebral Palsy During COVID Life
- Retired Neuro-Radiologist Creates Anti-Sitting Disease Lifestyle with Excy
- The Best Excy Exercises for Menopause, Inspired by Brooke Shields in People Magazine
- Crank Up the Floor Exercises with the New Excy Hang on Bar