Getting to a pool can often be a challenge for people who like to swim, but Excy can be a great alternative for training the upper body, especially when you want to improve your cardiovascular condition and develop a stronger upper body and core on those days that you can’t get access to a pool. Plus, it can also be used on days when you want to rest your arms, yet cycle your legs to increase cardiac output since it works like an upper body ergometer.
- Day 1: Explore the Excy Hand Cycle 7-Day Interval Challenge
- A Labor Day Facebook Photo Was My Health Wake-Up Call
- Excy Embraced as Portable Stationary Exercise Bike After Hip Surgery and for Life
- Excy is a Convenient Way for Seniors to Build Strength and Exercise
- One Woman’s Quest to Stay Active After Brostrom Ankle Surgery with Non-Weight Bearing Exercises