Getting to a pool can often be a challenge for people who like to swim, but Excy can be a great alternative for training the upper body, especially when you want to improve your cardiovascular condition and develop a stronger upper body and core on those days that you can’t get access to a pool. Plus, it can also be used on days when you want to rest your arms, yet cycle your legs to increase cardiac output since it works like an upper body ergometer.
- Is it Safe to Exercise with COVID-19? Michele’s Journey After a Breakthrough Case
- A Labor Day Facebook Photo Was My Health Wake-Up Call
- Colorectal Cancer Exercise Success Story Post Laparoscopic Surgery
- 10 Excy Lying Down Exercises for Leg Lymphedema and Lymph Drainage
- Heart Health Month: Time to Attend to Matters of the Heart