Getting to a pool can often be a challenge for people who like to swim, but Excy can be a great alternative for training the upper body, especially when you want to improve your cardiovascular condition and develop a stronger upper body and core on those days that you can’t get access to a pool. Plus, it can also be used on days when you want to rest your arms, yet cycle your legs to increase cardiac output since it works like an upper body ergometer.
- One Woman’s Quest to Stay Active After Brostrom Ankle Surgery with Non-Weight Bearing Exercises
- Paralympic Gold Medalist Uses Excy Hand Bike to Train While Traveling
- Keep Active with Excy While Staying Safe This Summer
- What’s The Best Portable Recumbent Exercise Bike?
- Take Excy Anywhere as a Gym Quality Pedal Exerciser