Getting to a pool can often be a challenge for people who like to swim, but Excy can be a great alternative for training the upper body, especially when you want to improve your cardiovascular condition and develop a stronger upper body and core on those days that you can’t get access to a pool. Plus, it can also be used on days when you want to rest your arms, yet cycle your legs to increase cardiac output since it works like an upper body ergometer.
- Is Founder Depression and Anxiety Real? HealthYeah! Especially with a Mental Health History
- Is Shoulder and Upper Body Conditioning Important? HealthYeah! Shoulder Pain is NO Fun. Lets Chat!
- Are Alzheimer’s and Dementia Hard? HealthYeah! Interview Recap with Ian Kremer of LEAD Coalition
- Is Corporate Fitness Important to Wellness Programs? HealthYeah!
- Upper Body Fitness Critical During Excy Anti-Sedentary April Challenge