Getting to a pool can often be a challenge for people who like to swim, but Excy can be a great alternative for training the upper body, especially when you want to improve your cardiovascular condition and develop a stronger upper body and core on those days that you can’t get access to a pool. Plus, it can also be used on days when you want to rest your arms, yet cycle your legs to increase cardiac output since it works like an upper body ergometer.
- Exercise for Parkinson’s Disease is Essential Topic for PD Awareness Month
- Springtime Sports Injuries for Runners: Start Slowly! Save $75 on Excy!
- American Heart Month: Save $75 on Excy Portable Full Body Exercise Bike
- Excy Recumbent Bike, Upper Body Ergometer and Other Resistance Training Workouts for January
- Pedaling Backwards a Favorite Move During Week 4 of the Excy Workouts
- Butt Seriously: The Science of Exercise.
- Excy Workouts: Cardio, Strength Training, and Physical Therapy
- Exercise is Medicine: Mind. Body. Life.
- Hand Bike News and Workouts
- Interesting Fitness News
- Physical Therapy News
- Recumbent Exercise Bike News and Workouts
- The Power of Cycling: Battling Injury, Disease, and Dissabilities.