Getting to a pool can often be a challenge for people who like to swim, but Excy can be a great alternative for training the upper body, especially when you want to improve your cardiovascular condition and develop a stronger upper body and core on those days that you can’t get access to a pool. Plus, it can also be used on days when you want to rest your arms, yet cycle your legs to increase cardiac output since it works like an upper body ergometer.
- Thank You Veterans: One Marine’s Hand Bike Journey with SciFit and Excy
- Excy Makes Medical Fitness More Accessible for Hospital Patients with New XCS Pro
- Excy is Proud to Sponsor the M (Menopause) Event by Genneve
- October Safely Cycle Yourself Strong Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge
- Startup Women Founders Fight Cancer for Breast Cancer Awareness Month