Getting to a pool can often be a challenge for people who like to swim, but Excy can be a great alternative for training the upper body, especially when you want to improve your cardiovascular condition and develop a stronger upper body and core on those days that you can’t get access to a pool. Plus, it can also be used on days when you want to rest your arms, yet cycle your legs to increase cardiac output since it works like an upper body ergometer.
- HIIT Exercises for Week 3 of the Excy Portable Exercise Bike Challenge
- HIIT Workouts for Week 2 of the Excy Fall Fitness Challenge
- Thank You Veterans: One Marine’s Hand Bike Journey with SciFit and Excy
- HIIT Workouts with Excy During Week 1 of the Fall Fitness Challenge
- 30-Day Excy Fall Fitness HIIT Challenge Starts November 1