Getting to a pool can often be a challenge for people who like to swim, but Excy can be a great alternative for training the upper body, especially when you want to improve your cardiovascular condition and develop a stronger upper body and core on those days that you can’t get access to a pool. Plus, it can also be used on days when you want to rest your arms, yet cycle your legs to increase cardiac output since it works like an upper body ergometer.
- Can lifestyle eyecare choices improve eye health? HealthYeah!
- Is Navigating Elderly Care Difficult? HealthYeah!
- Can We Apply the Principles of Sports Therapy Throughout Life? HealthYeah!
- Can Exercise Help the Stages of Grief? HealthYeah! Hear One Woman’s Journey and Tips!
- Want a Better Menopause Experience? HealthYeah!