Getting to a pool can often be a challenge for people who like to swim, but Excy can be a great alternative for training the upper body, especially when you want to improve your cardiovascular condition and develop a stronger upper body and core on those days that you can’t get access to a pool. Plus, it can also be used on days when you want to rest your arms, yet cycle your legs to increase cardiac output since it works like an upper body ergometer.
- October Safely Cycle Yourself Strong Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge
- Startup Women Founders Fight Cancer for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- A Labor Day Facebook Photo Was My Health Wake-Up Call
- Chair Cycling with Excy on the Floor, Great for Bedside and Physical Therapy Table Cycling
- The Excy Summer-Ready Pedal Exerciser May Challenge Continues
- Butt Seriously: The Science of Exercise.
- Excy Workouts: Cardio, Strength Training, and Physical Therapy
- Exercise is Medicine: Mind. Body. Life.
- Hand Bike News and Workouts
- Interesting Fitness News
- Physical Therapy News
- Recumbent Exercise Bike News and Workouts
- The Power of Cycling: Battling Injury, Disease, and Dissabilities.