Getting to a pool can often be a challenge for people who like to swim, but Excy can be a great alternative for training the upper body, especially when you want to improve your cardiovascular condition and develop a stronger upper body and core on those days that you can’t get access to a pool. Plus, it can also be used on days when you want to rest your arms, yet cycle your legs to increase cardiac output since it works like an upper body ergometer.
- Duopa and Excy: One Man’s Journey to Battle Parkinson’s Disease
- Exercise to Live Longer? Time for Exercise Prescriptions!
- Tips to Use the Excy Recumbent Exercise Bike for POTS
- Our Commitment to Help You Maintain Cardio and Stay Strong While Recovering from an Injury or Health Setback
- Rejuvenation October Excy Challenge: 10 Dares to Unleash Bold New Energy