One of the great benefits of Excy is the versatility of upper and lower body workouts and its low impact on joints, allowing the body to move comfortably without a lot of pounding. If you are a runner or cyclist training for an event and your primary leg muscles need a break, use that recovery day to rest, but cycle your upper body. Or, if you find that you can only squeeze in a run or visit the gym 2 days a week, use Excy on the off days to increase your weekly cardiac output.
- Day 5: Excy HIIT Cardio and Upper Body Workout Using the Bear Crawl Exercise
- Day 4 of the Excy Upper Body Ergometer Challenge: Hand Cycle from a Chair
- Day 3 Excy Upper Body Ergometer (UBE) Challenge with Small Hand Bike Movements
- Day 2 Excy Upper Body Challenge: Functional Training for Life
- Day 1: Explore the Excy Hand Cycle 7-Day Interval Challenge