One of the great benefits of Excy is the versatility of upper and lower body workouts and its low impact on joints, allowing the body to move comfortably without a lot of pounding. If you are a runner or cyclist training for an event and your primary leg muscles need a break, use that recovery day to rest, but cycle your upper body. Or, if you find that you can only squeeze in a run or visit the gym 2 days a week, use Excy on the off days to increase your weekly cardiac output.
- American Heart Month: Save $75 on Excy Portable Full Body Exercise Bike
- Excy Recumbent Bike, Upper Body Ergometer and Other Resistance Training Workouts for January
- Pedaling Backwards a Favorite Move During Week 4 of the Excy Workouts
- Portable Stationary Bike Arm and Leg Workouts: Week 3
- Ergometer Workouts Week 2! Bed Exercises to Unicycle Exercises with Excy
- Butt Seriously: The Science of Exercise.
- Excy Workouts: Cardio, Strength Training, and Physical Therapy
- Exercise is Medicine: Mind. Body. Life.
- Hand Bike News and Workouts
- Interesting Fitness News
- Physical Therapy News
- Recumbent Exercise Bike News and Workouts
- The Power of Cycling: Battling Injury, Disease, and Dissabilities.