One of the great benefits of Excy is the versatility of upper and lower body workouts and its low impact on joints, allowing the body to move comfortably without a lot of pounding. If you are a runner or cyclist training for an event and your primary leg muscles need a break, use that recovery day to rest, but cycle your upper body. Or, if you find that you can only squeeze in a run or visit the gym 2 days a week, use Excy on the off days to increase your weekly cardiac output.
- Be the Best Recumbent Exercise Bike Physical Therapy Patient at Home
- Thank You Veterans: One Marine’s Hand Bike Journey with SciFit and Excy
- Live: Stationary Recumbent Exercise Bike for Home Training, Physical Therapy, and Cardio
- Live Excy Resistance Strength Training Circuit
- Live: The Best Stationary Recumbent Exercise Bike