One of the great benefits of Excy is the versatility of upper and lower body workouts and its low impact on joints, allowing the body to move comfortably without a lot of pounding. If you are a runner or cyclist training for an event and your primary leg muscles need a break, use that recovery day to rest, but cycle your upper body. Or, if you find that you can only squeeze in a run or visit the gym 2 days a week, use Excy on the off days to increase your weekly cardiac output.
- One Woman’s Quest to Stay Active After Brostrom Ankle Surgery with Non-Weight Bearing Exercises
- Paralympic Gold Medalist Uses Excy Hand Bike to Train While Traveling
- Keep Active with Excy While Staying Safe This Summer
- What’s The Best Portable Recumbent Exercise Bike?
- Take Excy Anywhere as a Gym Quality Pedal Exerciser