Excy works likes a conventional Upper Body Ergometer (UBE) in which you essentially “pedal” with your hands and can do amazing upper body rotary routines for core training, upper-body cardiovascular and strength conditioning. You simply adjust the resistance to be an easy or high-intensity workout to build upper-body muscular fitness, boost aerobic capacity, and burn calories. Not only is it more fun compared to other arm workouts, but you can also firm and tone arms and shoulders without ever lifting a weight or stepping into a gym. Excy offers a wide selection of arm workout configurations such as exercising while kneeling, sitting, or standing that can be done indoors or outdoors. Based on research of other stationary upper body cycles, we believe you’ll burn an estimated 9-13 calories per minute while using Excy as an upper body cycle. Always start with a warm up for the best results.
- American Heart Month: Save $75 on Excy Portable Full Body Exercise Bike
- Excy Recumbent Bike, Upper Body Ergometer and Other Resistance Training Workouts for January
- Pedaling Backwards a Favorite Move During Week 4 of the Excy Workouts
- Portable Stationary Bike Arm and Leg Workouts: Week 3
- Ergometer Workouts Week 2! Bed Exercises to Unicycle Exercises with Excy
- Butt Seriously: The Science of Exercise.
- Excy Workouts: Cardio, Strength Training, and Physical Therapy
- Exercise is Medicine: Mind. Body. Life.
- Hand Bike News and Workouts
- Interesting Fitness News
- Physical Therapy News
- Recumbent Exercise Bike News and Workouts
- The Power of Cycling: Battling Injury, Disease, and Dissabilities.