Ditching your shoes is almost certainly the most desirable position with the Excy portable exercise bike. We were born barefoot and our feet are packed with innumerable nerve endings, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, and fascia that respond and react to the environment. You can wrap your toes around the pedals, make stronger efforts to both push and pull the pedals to work different muscles, and since we spend most our time in shoes, it also just feels good. The human foot is pretty amazing and going natural while using Excy gives you a lot of opportunities to use and build up the muscles in your calves and feet.
- Ergometer Workouts Week 2! Bed Exercises to Unicycle Exercises with Excy
- TRX Cardio and Strength Training Infused with Excy Cycling
- Week 1: The Excy Small Exercise Bike Goes to Work!
- 2018 New Year’s Resolution: Meet Minimum Exercise for Disease Prevention
- Cycling Hip Exercises to Boost Hip Strength, Mobility, and Flexibility
- Butt Seriously: The Science of Exercise.
- Excy Workouts: Cardio, Strength Training, and Physical Therapy
- Exercise is Medicine: Mind. Body. Life.
- Hand Bike News and Workouts
- Interesting Fitness News
- Physical Therapy News
- Recumbent Exercise Bike News and Workouts
- The Power of Cycling: Battling Injury, Disease, and Dissabilities.