Ditching your shoes is almost certainly the most desirable position with the Excy portable exercise bike. We were born barefoot and our feet are packed with innumerable nerve endings, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, and fascia that respond and react to the environment. You can wrap your toes around the pedals, make stronger efforts to both push and pull the pedals to work different muscles, and since we spend most our time in shoes, it also just feels good. The human foot is pretty amazing and going natural while using Excy gives you a lot of opportunities to use and build up the muscles in your calves and feet.
- One Woman’s Quest to Stay Active After Brostrom Ankle Surgery with Non-Weight Bearing Exercises
- Paralympic Gold Medalist Uses Excy Hand Bike to Train While Traveling
- Keep Active with Excy While Staying Safe This Summer
- What’s The Best Portable Recumbent Exercise Bike?
- Take Excy Anywhere as a Gym Quality Pedal Exerciser