Ditching your shoes is almost certainly the most desirable position with the Excy portable exercise bike. We were born barefoot and our feet are packed with innumerable nerve endings, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, and fascia that respond and react to the environment. You can wrap your toes around the pedals, make stronger efforts to both push and pull the pedals to work different muscles, and since we spend most our time in shoes, it also just feels good. The human foot is pretty amazing and going natural while using Excy gives you a lot of opportunities to use and build up the muscles in your calves and feet.
- Chair Cycling with Excy on the Floor, Great for Bedside and Physical Therapy Table Cycling
- The Excy Summer-Ready Pedal Exerciser May Challenge Continues
- Exercise Prescriptions Must Get More Personal and More Prevalent
- Summer Season is Upon Us. Time for Stamina and Endurance Exercises!
- Exercise for Parkinson’s Disease is Essential Topic for PD Awareness Month
- Butt Seriously: The Science of Exercise.
- Excy Workouts: Cardio, Strength Training, and Physical Therapy
- Exercise is Medicine: Mind. Body. Life.
- Hand Bike News and Workouts
- Interesting Fitness News
- Physical Therapy News
- Recumbent Exercise Bike News and Workouts
- The Power of Cycling: Battling Injury, Disease, and Dissabilities.