Develop an exercise habit that is entwined with your daily routine and it will increase the likelihood of transforming your hit-and-miss exercise schedule into an almost-daily habit. With Excy, we’ve done our best to make it convenient to use Excy at the time and place that you have available to exercise. Once you find a consistent time and place that works for you, stick with it and make exercise a priority. But remember, life gets busy, so your time and place may change throughout the week, month, and year. Don’t be afraid to be flexible and switch up your exercise routine. Any amount of activity, no matter how small, is going to help you feel better, so don’t let a change in the schedule make you throw in the towel. Remind yourself that the purpose of being physically active is to improve your overall heath, vitality, and to feel good. Think about being consistent, steady, and committed to small steps each day. Make sure to mix up your routines and focus on the ones you enjoy to stay motivated.
- One Woman’s Quest to Stay Active After Brostrom Ankle Surgery with Non-Weight Bearing Exercises
- Paralympic Gold Medalist Uses Excy Hand Bike to Train While Traveling
- Keep Active with Excy While Staying Safe This Summer
- What’s The Best Portable Recumbent Exercise Bike?
- Take Excy Anywhere as a Gym Quality Pedal Exerciser