Not every Excy spin has to be about burning calories or working up a sweat. Try giving it a slow, deliberate spin while reading a book, watching TV, or even while sipping your morning coffee or catching up with social media. You’ve earned your leisure time and the Excy portable exercise bike can be a fun way to incorporate physical activity into this designated quiet time and an ideal opportunity to fit more exercise into your busy schedule. This can help reinforce the importance of physical activity in your life without starving yourself of important leisure time.
- Day 5: Excy HIIT Cardio and Upper Body Workout Using the Bear Crawl Exercise
- Day 4 of the Excy Upper Body Ergometer Challenge: Hand Cycle from a Chair
- Day 3 Excy Upper Body Ergometer (UBE) Challenge with Small Hand Bike Movements
- Day 2 Excy Upper Body Challenge: Functional Training for Life
- Day 1: Explore the Excy Hand Cycle 7-Day Interval Challenge