Sure you can move the Excy portable exercise bike room-to room-indoors, but try taking your Excy workout into the great outdoors for a change of scenery and some fresh air. You can make this as simple stepping out into your backyard, taking Excy to the park, or even using Excy on the sidelines of your kid’s sporting event. Take Excy on a camping trip, on vacation for a nice beach routine, or even step outside and use Excy while checking email or doing a conference call. Or, simply step outside in nature and spend time just enjoying nature to recharge in a more natural environment. Performing an Excy cycling workout in the outdoors can breathe some fresh air into your routine.
- Spring Renewal Excy Challenge
- Duopa and Excy: One Man’s Journey to Battle Parkinson’s Disease
- Exercise to Live Longer? Time for Exercise Prescriptions!
- Tips to Use the Excy Recumbent Exercise Bike for POTS
- Our Commitment to Help You Maintain Cardio and Stay Strong While Recovering from an Injury or Health Setback