Sure you can move the Excy portable exercise bike room-to room-indoors, but try taking your Excy workout into the great outdoors for a change of scenery and some fresh air. You can make this as simple stepping out into your backyard, taking Excy to the park, or even using Excy on the sidelines of your kid’s sporting event. Take Excy on a camping trip, on vacation for a nice beach routine, or even step outside and use Excy while checking email or doing a conference call. Or, simply step outside in nature and spend time just enjoying nature to recharge in a more natural environment. Performing an Excy cycling workout in the outdoors can breathe some fresh air into your routine.
- Crank Up the Floor Exercises with the New Excy Hang on Bar
- Bike Exercises to Nowhere That Will Get You Somewhere with More Resilience
- Resilience Excy Challenge: The Power and Science of Exercise is Real
- Meet the Excy XCS Bed Bike and No Slip Adaptive Foot Pedal
- Springtime Sports Injuries for Runners: Start Slowly!