Sure you can move the Excy portable exercise bike room-to room-indoors, but try taking your Excy workout into the great outdoors for a change of scenery and some fresh air. You can make this as simple stepping out into your backyard, taking Excy to the park, or even using Excy on the sidelines of your kid’s sporting event. Take Excy on a camping trip, on vacation for a nice beach routine, or even step outside and use Excy while checking email or doing a conference call. Or, simply step outside in nature and spend time just enjoying nature to recharge in a more natural environment. Performing an Excy cycling workout in the outdoors can breathe some fresh air into your routine.
- Heart Health Month: Time to Attend to Matters of the Heart
- One Woman’s Journey to Exercise at Home with Cerebral Palsy During COVID Life
- Retired Neuro-Radiologist Creates Anti-Sitting Disease Lifestyle with Excy
- The Best Excy Exercises for Menopause, Inspired by Brooke Shields in People Magazine
- Crank Up the Floor Exercises with the New Excy Hang on Bar