Sure you can move the Excy portable exercise bike room-to room-indoors, but try taking your Excy workout into the great outdoors for a change of scenery and some fresh air. You can make this as simple stepping out into your backyard, taking Excy to the park, or even using Excy on the sidelines of your kid’s sporting event. Take Excy on a camping trip, on vacation for a nice beach routine, or even step outside and use Excy while checking email or doing a conference call. Or, simply step outside in nature and spend time just enjoying nature to recharge in a more natural environment. Performing an Excy cycling workout in the outdoors can breathe some fresh air into your routine.
- U.S. Marine Leigh Sumner Doesn’t Let Spinal Cord Injury Stop Her From Winning Gold in DoD Warrior Games
- Christine Lusita Puts Excy on ‘Best of the Best’ Fun Fitness List for IDEA World
- Excy Upgrades Mobile Coach Platform with Upper Body Exercises for XCR 300 Arm Ergometer
- Is it Time to Squash Obesity Myths? HealthYeah!
- How People with Limited Mobility Use Excy to Take Back Their Workout Independence