Sure you can move the Excy portable exercise bike room-to room-indoors, but try taking your Excy workout into the great outdoors for a change of scenery and some fresh air. You can make this as simple stepping out into your backyard, taking Excy to the park, or even using Excy on the sidelines of your kid’s sporting event. Take Excy on a camping trip, on vacation for a nice beach routine, or even step outside and use Excy while checking email or doing a conference call. Or, simply step outside in nature and spend time just enjoying nature to recharge in a more natural environment. Performing an Excy cycling workout in the outdoors can breathe some fresh air into your routine.
- Exercise for Parkinson’s Disease is Essential Topic for PD Awareness Month
- Springtime Sports Injuries for Runners: Start Slowly! Save $75 on Excy!
- American Heart Month: Save $75 on Excy Portable Full Body Exercise Bike
- Excy Recumbent Bike, Upper Body Ergometer and Other Resistance Training Workouts for January
- Pedaling Backwards a Favorite Move During Week 4 of the Excy Workouts
- Butt Seriously: The Science of Exercise.
- Excy Workouts: Cardio, Strength Training, and Physical Therapy
- Exercise is Medicine: Mind. Body. Life.
- Hand Bike News and Workouts
- Interesting Fitness News
- Physical Therapy News
- Recumbent Exercise Bike News and Workouts
- The Power of Cycling: Battling Injury, Disease, and Dissabilities.