Research shows that high intensity interval training (HIIT) can be more effective than continuous moderate activity at improving cardiovascular, respiratory, metabolic, and mechanical functions at a fraction of the time. HIIT includes short explosions of exercise that push the body close to its exercise limits for very brief periods, interspersed with periods of lower intensity or complete rest. Excy is a total body portable exercise bike and offers a wide selection of HIIT usage configurations such as exercising arms or legs while kneeling, sitting, or in lying down position. Simply pick one of our selected mobile workouts and focus on increasing the resistance or your rotary speed to quickly get to your peak performance. With Excy, interval training can be scaled to any starting level of fitness. If you have a high level of fitness, the speed and resistance on Excy will be different from someone less conditioned, but the benefits can be similar. Always start with a warm up for the best results. Repeat this sequence for a total of about 20 minutes three times a week.
- Be the Best Recumbent Exercise Bike Physical Therapy Patient at Home
- Thank You Veterans: One Marine’s Hand Bike Journey with SciFit and Excy
- Live: Stationary Recumbent Exercise Bike for Home Training, Physical Therapy, and Cardio
- Live Excy Resistance Strength Training Circuit
- Live: The Best Stationary Recumbent Exercise Bike