Excy Tips and Tricks
Setting Up Your Excy System
From taking it out of the box to adjusting it your Excy system as a recumbent bike, upper body ergometer, and full body trainer. Let us know if you think we’re missing anything and we will add it! (firstname.lastname@example.org). Visit www.excy.live to explore live and on-demand workouts! Make sure to follow us on social media too!
Excy XCS 200 Series
- Visit the Excy XCS User Guide
- Introduction to Setting Up Your Excy XCS 200 Series (Video: Taking Your Excy Out of the Box / Video: Quick Setup Tips)
- What are the proper ergonomics when using Excy across multiple positions (Watch videos from experts)
- Explore Common Excy XCS 200 Series Workouts (Watch Video)
- How do I pedal Excy in the recumbent position for the first time (Watch Video)
- How should my feet be positioned on the pedals (Watch video)
Explore Excy tips to aside the “ordinary” and to seek out the “exceptional.”
A Brave Leap Away From the Safety of the Mainstream, the Obvious, and the Mundane.
When studying your new Excy, you will realize it is a lot more than just the sum of its physical parts. It is a testament to great machines that came before it, but redesigned into a single portable exercise system for today’s modern world. For those who have dared to blaze a new path towards fitting fitness anywhere, there are endless possibilities to use Excy for the pure enjoyment of a more active life.
Follow an Excy Guided HIIT Workout!